Introduction and General Information
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on our website and all content (including any applications) located on the site shall remain the sole property of BeaglesMadeEasy.com or its licensors (which includes other users).
You must not:
– Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
– Sell or rent material from our website.
– Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use..
– You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of our content except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
What we consider acceptable use of our website
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website. You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
We have restricted access to certain areas of our website. We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential. We also reserve the right to disable your user account at our sole discretion without explanation.
User Contribution to our website
By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with BeaglesMadeEasy.com you agree to grant to BeaglesMadeEasy.com, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way we want (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons)
Copyright of your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive and you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
In order that BeaglesMadeEasy.com can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give BeaglesMadeEasy.com permission to use your constribution.
We endeavour to ensure that all content on our website is correct, To the extent permitted by the applicable law, we disclaim all representations and warranties with respect to the Site and any Material thereon, either express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose; in no event will we be liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage which may arise in respect of the Site, its use, or in respect of other equipment or property, or for loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss.
Limitations of our Liability
We do not exclude liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that the same arises as a result of negligence for which we are liable or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
– The website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage due to the use of the information or products sold from this website.
– In the event that any exclusion or other provision contained in these Terms be held to be invalid for any reason and we become liable for loss or damage that could otherwise have been limited, such liability shall be limited to $100
– BeaglesMadeEasy.com do not warrant that functions available on the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes the website available is free of viruses and / or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements.
BeaglesMadeEasy.com may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using our website immediately.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of England & Wales, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and all use of our Site is governed by the laws of England & Wales and any questions arising shall be dealt with only by the English courts.
Contacting BeaglesMadeEasy.com About These Terms and Conditions
The full name of our company is BeaglesMadeEasy.com
Our address is BeaglesMadeEasy.com, 76 Fore Street, Topsham, Devon, EX3 0HQ
You can contact us via email on support [at] beaglesmadeeasy.com